Sorry ... we do not support the Internet Explorer!
Internet Explorer (IE) was once a technical pioneer in browser technology and was at times even by far the most popular browser with a market share of over 90%. But those times are long gone and nowadays there are a lot of good reasons to never use IE again:
- Back in 2015, Microsoft stopped further development of IE in favor of the newer Edge browser.
- As a result, IE continues to lag behind in new technologies as none of the new web standards are being implemented.
- For web developers, IE has therefore been a real nightmare for a long time: Because no new standards are supported, IE always needs special treatment to make the website compatible. This limits the site's functionality and is extremely time and cost intensive.
- IE is known for its security problems.
- Even Microsoft thinks that you should stop using Internet Explorer. Chris Jackson, a worldwide leading specialist for cyber security at Microsoft, doesn't even call IE a browser anymore but only a "compatibility solution".
We therefore recommend switching to a modern web browser. Some good examples include: